Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can view a sampling of my watercolor paintings and discover why for me, Art Is Instrumental. These, as well as many more in my studio, are for sale and looking for good homes!


The materials available through this Web site and other Web sites owned or provided by Bertie Brown are the property of Bertie Brown, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. If you wish to use any text or imagery from Bertie Brown Web sites, please obtain written permission by contacting Bertie Brown directly. Inline linking and content framing is also prohibited.


Methods and Madness

Sometimes I paint fast and loose

Other times quite controlled

The subject decides the method

But each work has the same goal:

A painting that is successful

And beautiful to behold!

BB


Click to email Bertie Brown




Thursday, March 28, 2013

Coast Guard Seascape Watercolors by Bertie Brown


Coast Guard
original seascape watercolor Rockport, MA: 7" x 11"
On the Rocks
oh  my Sophie and me
we’d much rather be
on the rocks
by the docks
of Cape Ann by the Sea
and when a Nor’easter
those bellowing blows
nip at our keasters
our noses and toes
we’ll just hold on tight
as it wails day and night
till it blows out to sea
and safe we will be...
BB
click: BertiEmail for info
click: ItsaBertie for my Zazzle Shop

1 comment: