Welcome

Welcome to my blog where you can view a sampling of my watercolor paintings and discover why for me, Art Is Instrumental. These, as well as many more in my studio, are for sale and looking for good homes!


The materials available through this Web site and other Web sites owned or provided by Bertie Brown are the property of Bertie Brown, and are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property laws. If you wish to use any text or imagery from Bertie Brown Web sites, please obtain written permission by contacting Bertie Brown directly. Inline linking and content framing is also prohibited.


Methods and Madness

Sometimes I paint fast and loose

Other times quite controlled

The subject decides the method

But each work has the same goal:

A painting that is successful

And beautiful to behold!

BB


Click to email Bertie Brown




Wednesday, May 3, 2017

The Inn & the Singiing Bridge Plein Air Watercolors by Bertie Brown

The Inn & The Singing Bridge
original plein air watercolor, the Blue Rock Inn and metal bridge: 9" x 12" 

Harmo-nious Perso-nious
went out for a run 
this very fine day
had lots to be done
stuff that gets in the way
of some fun in the sun
but nature’s libretto
called out ceremo-nious
in pleasing vibrato
a sound tremolo-nious
twas something I sought to
experience in perso-nious
and when I got done
on this very fine day
from my run in the sun

I was all tuned up and completely harmo-nious
BB
click: BertiEmail for info

No comments:

Post a Comment